Back in July, the New York Times published a fine chart tracking the links from Russian hackers to the U.S. election. The chart has been updated as more information has come to light.
Muckety has also published such maps, but unlike the Times version, ours are interactive. The above map is based on coverage in the Times, the Washington Post and other credible news sources.
Roll your mouse over the dotted lines for information about each relationship. Boxes with a + sign in the right upper corner can be expanded by double-clicking on them.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Is Russia trying to sway U.S. presidential election? - July 25, 2016
- Obama sanctions Russians for election interference - December 30, 2016
- The definitive Downton Abbey relationship map - February 17, 2013
- Brookings and State - December 26, 2012
- Muckety help topics - activating and rearranging maps - November 14, 2007
- Muckety help: Exploring the maps - July 3, 2008
- Muckety help: Searching Muckety - July 3, 2008
- Muckety this! Kid Rock to Rod Stewart - March 13, 2013
- Help - August 11, 2013
- Muckety help topics - July 4, 2008