Donald Trump has chosen South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to be U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Haley, the daughter of Indian immigrants, was critical of Trump during the presidential campaign. She appeared on behalf of Marco Rubio and later endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz. In October, she announced she would vote for Trump.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Trump pal’s tabloid attacks Trump competititors - March 25, 2016
- Mattis selected as Trump’s secretary of defense - December 1, 2016
- Scott appointed to SC Senate seat - December 17, 2012
- DeMint leaving Senate to head Heritage - December 6, 2012
- Trump Organization continues as family business - January 11, 2017
- Ambassador-bundlers again contributing to Obama - July 24, 2012
- More Obama bundlers named to ambassador jobs - July 10, 2009
- Billionaire Paul Singer backs Rubio - October 31, 2015
- Flynn tapped as national security adviser - November 18, 2016
- After U.N. firing, vindication for Peter Galbraith - October 26, 2009