Recent coverage, in outlets ranging from the New York Times to Breitbart, would indicate that the Clinton Foundation has become a millstone for the Clinton campaign.
On Fox News last Thursday, columnist Charles Krauthammer described the foundation as a money-laundering racket that needed to be shut down. Bill Clinton announced the same day that the nonprofit would stop accepting foreign and corporate donations if his wife is elected president.
In the meantime, however, connections between the two organizations illustrate the conglomerate frequently called Clinton Inc.
The interactive Muckety map above shows 34 people who are both donors to the foundation and bundlers for Clinton’s campaign. (Double-click on any of the donor boxes to see their other connections.)
Note: We would happily map Donald Trump’s bundlers as well, but he has not released their names.
Related story: Clinton promises to stop taking foundation donations
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Clinton promises to stop taking foundation donations - August 19, 2016
- Muckety maps show entanglements of Clinton Foundation - March 22, 2015
- Mapping the Clinton money stream - August 23, 2016
- Lobbyists: The only Romney bundlers we can be sure of - June 14, 2012
- Hillary Clinton & the big banks - November 15, 2015
- Obama bundlers invited to White House dinner - March 15, 2012
- How the Clinton campaign is shaping up - April 13, 2015
- McCain’s campaign for change is fueled by same old money machine - September 5, 2008
- Obama’s repeat bundlers - July 18, 2011
- Help - August 11, 2013