Bill Clinton announced Thursday that the Clinton Foundation would stop accepting foreign and corporate donations if Hillary Clinton wins the presidential election, the New York Times reported.
Clinton also said he would resign from the foundation board.
The interactive Muckety map below shows foreign countries and corporations that have donated money to the foundation.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Clinton Foundation donors are now Clinton campaign bundlers - August 22, 2016
- Muckety maps show entanglements of Clinton Foundation - March 22, 2015
- Foreign support for the Clinton Foundation - September 26, 2012
- Mapping the Clinton money stream - August 23, 2016
- Hillary Clinton & the big banks - November 15, 2015
- Trump, Clintons, banks & conspiracies - October 14, 2016
- Saudia Arabia, Norway, Kuwait donated millions to Clinton charity - December 18, 2008
- How the Clinton campaign is shaping up - April 13, 2015
- Bill Clinton ends relationship with Burkle’s Yucaipa Cos. - March 17, 2009
- The overlap between Clinton Foundation and Hillary money - August 28, 2013