All the poor, lost billionaires.
Where will they go if Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign continues to flounder?
The interactive map above shows billionaires who have contributed to Right to Rise USA, a super PAC supporting Bush’s candidacy. Expand any of the boxes to see the donor’s business interests. Or, go to the larger version of the map, where clickable names of the donors are printed below.
The PAC reported last month that it had raised more than $103 million in the first half of the year. Among the biggest donors:
- Trevor Rees-Jones, founder of Chief Oil & Gas
- Ray Lee Hunt, heir to the Hunt Oil fortune
- Charles B. Johnson, former chairman of Franklin Resources
- Richard Kinder, chairman of Kinder Morgan
- Bernard Marcus, co-founder of Home Depot
- Julian H. Robertson Jr., founder of Tiger Management