The Clinton Foundation, which receives millions of dollars in donations from around the world, is coming under sharp scrutiny as the 2016 presidential election approaches.
We prepared a series of maps showing donor entanglements that may pose problems for a candidacy by Hillary Rodham Clinton, who serves as a director of the foundation begun by her husband.
The interactive Muckety map above shows defense contractors who have contributed to the organization. Our map series, based on public reports by the foundation, also includes:
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Clinton promises to stop taking foundation donations - August 19, 2016
- Foreign support for the Clinton Foundation - September 26, 2012
- Clinton Foundation donors are now Clinton campaign bundlers - August 22, 2016
- Mapping the Clinton money stream - August 23, 2016
- Hillary Clinton & the big banks - November 15, 2015
- Clinton super PAC starts collecting the checks - April 2, 2013
- How the Clinton campaign is shaping up - April 13, 2015
- HillRaisers land Obama appointments - September 27, 2012
- The overlap between Clinton Foundation and Hillary money - August 28, 2013
- Bill Clinton: The most networked president in history? - October 11, 2010