Not since the last Clinton Initiative meeeting has so much Muckety gathered in one room.
Celebs from politics, entertainment and the media gathered Thursday night to sing “We’ll Meet Again” on the finale of “Colbert Report.”
The occasion made for strange stage fellows. Where else would you see James Franco standing next to Henry Kissinger? (Where else, lately, would you see Franco?)
Big Bird was there, along with Bryan Cranston, Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington, George Lucas, Samantha Power and, oh, so many others.
Stephen Colbert will be back, of course. Next year he’ll become host of “Late Show,” replacing David Letterman.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Goldman Sachs sics lawyers on Colbert - December 15, 2010
- Colbert named next host of ‘Late Show’ - April 10, 2014
- Colbert vote skyrockets - October 27, 2007
- A year after Colbert spot, Goldman partner has left firm - December 14, 2011
- Hillary Clinton looks to Colbert bump in Pennsylvania - April 15, 2008
- Muck tracker - Colbert does Iraq - June 8, 2009
- Muck tracker - Stephen Colbert is write-in winner for NASA contest - March 24, 2009
- Muck tracker - Stewart and Colbert to hold D.C. rally - September 17, 2010
- Saying goodbye to a grande dame - August 16, 2007
- One Goldman Sachs partner credit card: priceless - December 14, 2010