Few Washington couples have acquired as many government and corporate credentials as Carla and Roderick Hills.
Veterans of the Ford administration, their influence has extended into their 80s.
Carla Hills, former U.S. trade representative and HUD secretary, is co-chair of the Council on Foreign Relations and a member of the Trilateral Commission executive committee.
Her husband, former counsel to President Ford and chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, is a partner at Hills Stern & Morley.
Both are trustees of the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation and members of the Bretton Woods Committee.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Power couple put their stamp on education - January 27, 2012
- High-powered connections in Davos - January 25, 2016
- SEC chairman defends record - June 27, 2007
- Lew will continue tie between Treasury and Council on Foreign Relations - January 10, 2013
- Obamas set a high bar for Washington power couples - February 17, 2009
- Revolving door at Commodity Futures Trading Commission - December 13, 2011
- Muckety this! Bride of Wildenstein to Carla Bruni - April 3, 2013
- Think tank power couples - February 26, 2013
- Revolving door: defense secretaries and defense contractors - February 27, 2013
- Carter nominated as defense secretary - December 6, 2014