In honor of Presidents’ Day, we present the ultimate “House of Cards” relationship map.
Before you read any further, or check out our interactive Muckety map, a spoiler alert: We include relationships through the end of season 2. So if you haven’t completed your binge watching, go away and come back later.
Season 2 opened with a shocker and ended with a foregone conclusion.
You’ll see the connections - the lovers, the killers and the connivers - by rolling your mouse over lines in the map.
For more maneuvering room, check out the larger version.
Similar post: The ultimate ‘Breaking Bad’ relationship map
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- The definitive Downton Abbey relationship map - February 17, 2013
- The ultimate ‘Breaking Bad’ relationship map - September 29, 2013
- HomepageMap code goes here (copy+paste from the ‘put this map on your blog’ link under any map) - Centerpiece - April 9, 2008
- High-powered connections in Davos - January 25, 2016
- Russia’s route to the U.S. election - December 14, 2016
- Muckety help: Exploring the maps - July 3, 2008
- Possible al-Qaeda ties emerge in Charlie Hebdo murders - January 9, 2015
- Shakespeare & Hollywood - November 11, 2014
- Muckety this! Edie Brickell to Paris Hilton - February 25, 2013
- Muckety maps are ubiquitous - November 12, 2013