Washington’s revolving door has many entrances and exits, but few paths are as well traveled as that between the House Financial Services Committee and federal lobby shops.
The interactive map above shows former members and staffers who have moved to K Street after leaving the committee.
The outer circle shows some of the capital’s biggest lobby firms.
Current clients of lobbyists in the map include Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Apple, Al Jazeera and UnitedHealth.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- K Street, Wall Street and the Fed - July 15, 2012
- Apple may soon have another friend in Washington - November 3, 2013
- Al Gore’s complicated relationship with lobbyists - February 10, 2014
- WPP - the foreign powerhouse on K Street - September 20, 2013
- U.S. lobby firms descend on Brussels - October 19, 2013
- The Lockheed Martin influence machine - December 1, 2012
- Washington swarms with ex-Baucus aides who are now lobbyists - April 7, 2013
- Securities industry continues a Washington tradition - December 14, 2013
- Former members of Congress always welcome on K Street - November 10, 2011
- House panel to probe what triggered Spitzer inquiry - November 25, 2008