Bringing on former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke as a distinguished fellow is a coup for the Brookings Institution.
Yet Bernanke is hardly the first Fed official to join the centrist think tank.
The interactive Muckety map above shows other Fed alumni working with Brookings, including former vice chairs Alice Rivlin and Donald Kohn.
John C. Whitehead, former chair of the New York Fed, is an honorary trustee of Brookings. Glenn Hutchins, a current director of the New York bank, is vice chair of the think tank.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Bernanke moves to Brookings - February 3, 2014
- Possible successors to Bernanke - April 2, 2013
- Brookings and State - December 26, 2012
- Muck tracker - Kohn leaving Fed - March 1, 2010
- Summers withdraws name for Fed chair - September 15, 2013
- Wall Street cheers Bernanke’s re-nomination - August 26, 2009
- Yellen moves into Federal Reserve chairmanship - February 3, 2014
- Think tank power couples - February 26, 2013
- Hamilton Project likely to have a say on jobs initiative - December 2, 2009
- Muck tracker - Yellen to be nominated as Fed vice chair - April 28, 2010