John Podesta, adviser to Presidents Obama and Clinton, is launching another think tank.
The new organization is called the Washington Center for Equitable Growth, the New York Times reports. It will be housed at the Center for American Progress, a liberal institute Podesta started a decade ago.
The new think tank will examine the causes of economic inequality.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Podesta to counsel White House - December 10, 2013
- Major intersection: CAP funders and Podesta clients - December 18, 2013
- White House has lost political narrative, Podesta says - February 16, 2010
- John Podesta and Cassandra Q. Butts oversee Obama’s transition - October 21, 2008
- CAP continues close alliance with Obama administration - February 9, 2013
- Liberal think tank reveals corporate funders - December 13, 2013
- Muckety mover - Podesta in the limelight - August 5, 2009
- CAP & the Obama White House - March 12, 2014
- John Podesta, others on Obama transition, have business, lobby ties - November 10, 2008
- How the Clinton campaign is shaping up - April 13, 2015