The chain of connections from the American author to the co-star of “Pretty Woman” relies on the talented Dunne family.
Joan Didion was married for nearly four decades to writer John Gregory Dunne, whose brother, Dominick, is best known for his investigations of high-profile murders.
Dominick Dunne’s son, Griffin Dunne, is an actor, director and producer who starred in one of our favorite movies, “After Hours.”
Griffin Dunne was married to actress Carey Lowell (prosecutor Jamie Ross on “Law & Order,”) who is now married to Richard Gere. People reports that Gere and Lowell have split after 11 years of marriage.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Griffin Dunne’s impressive family tree - January 23, 2013
- Dominick Dunne dies of cancer, at age 83 - August 27, 2009
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon - married sans prenup? - May 2, 2008
- Ron Howard’s focus on the family - March 1, 2010
- Hollywood dynasties: The Hustons - June 12, 2013
- Another happy day for Demi Moore? - November 20, 2011
- Ivana Lowell’s star rises with memoir about Guinness clan - December 27, 2010
- Oscar curse dogs leading ladies - March 18, 2010
- Muckety this! Tim Robbins to Monty Hall - May 13, 2014
- Benny Medina getting cozy with one diva, brushoff from another? - September 22, 2008