Their politics couldn’t be more different.
Warren Buffett backs Democrats and calls for tax increases for the wealthy. Charles and David Koch support conservative Republicans and demand smaller government.
So it’s not surprising that the path between the oracle and the libertarian brothers requires some unexpected turns.
Buffett’s son Peter is a musician who composed part of the score for “Dances with Wolves,” starring Kevin Costner.
Costner had a child with Bridget Rooney-Koch, wife of William Koch, who is the brother of Charles and David.
Mouse over connecting lines to see relationships. Double-click on any box with a + sign to see more relations.
See other Muckety this! maps.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Muckety this! Kid Rock to Rod Stewart - March 13, 2013
- Muckety this! Notorious B.I.G. to Sen. Joseph McCarthy - March 5, 2013
- Muckety this! Edie Brickell to Paris Hilton - February 25, 2013
- An updated view of the Kochs and the Cato Institute - December 9, 2013
- Muckety this! Art Garfunkel to Bill Clinton - January 23, 2013
- Muckety this! Clark Gable to Oscar de la Renta - February 2, 2013
- Muckety this! John Paul Stevens to Owen Wilson - February 28, 2013
- Muckety this! J.K. Rowling to John Lennon - March 28, 2013
- Muckety this! Joe DiMaggio to Daniel Day-Lewis - March 14, 2013
- Muckety this! Mike Nichols to Robert F. Kennedy - March 1, 2013