Former Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is rejoining the Council on Foreign Relations as a fellow.
Geithner, who left his government job last month, was previously a senior fellow at CFR in 2001.
We wrote last month about the close ties between Treasury and the CFR.
Here’s the map published with that post:
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Lew will continue tie between Treasury and Council on Foreign Relations - January 10, 2013
- Jake Siewert joins his friend Tim Geithner at Treasury - May 8, 2009
- Media and CFR: holding hands - January 11, 2013
- Financial firms benefited from personal connections to Geithner - October 18, 2013
- Geithner, the Fed’s point man in NYC - August 29, 2007
- Gene B. Sperling may return to familiar turf - January 14, 2009
- Fannie Mae chief Herb Allison in line to oversee TARP - April 14, 2009
- Geithner to testify about AIG secrecy - January 12, 2010
- Geithner going to Warburg Pincus - November 17, 2013
- Muck tracker - Obama economic team - November 23, 2008