During her “60 Minutes” interview with President Obama Sunday, Hillary Rodham Clinton was careful to point out that as long as she is secretary of State, she cannot engage in politics.
Friends and supporters have no such prohibitions, however.
Ready for Hillary, a super PAC supporting Clinton for president in 2016, has registered with the Federal Election Commission.
And Josh Greenberg of Businessweek reports that a group of Obama donors has paid off Clinton’s 2008 campaign debt of $250,000.
Friday is Clinton’s last day as secretary.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Hillary Clinton races against deadline to erase campaign debt - December 5, 2008
- Clinton has a new web site - February 5, 2013
- Williams takes Solis Doyle’s job with Clinton campaign - February 11, 2008
- Clinton super PAC starts collecting the checks - April 2, 2013
- How, exactly, are Barbara Boxer and Hillary Clinton related? - January 8, 2015
- Muck tracker - Clinton nomination ‘on track’ - November 21, 2008
- Rothschild continues to pitch Hillary Clinton as ‘beacon of hope’ - July 10, 2008
- Hillary Clinton & the big banks - November 15, 2015
- Mapping the Clinton money stream - August 23, 2016
- Former conservative David Brock works for Clinton win - March 25, 2014