Netflix Chairman and CEO Reed Hastings likes Facebook enough to buy more than $1 million in stock this week.
A member of the Facebook board, Hastings filed a document with the Securities and Exchange Commission Thursday saying he purchased 47,846 shares the day before.
Hastings is also a director of Microsoft.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Netflix CEO joins Facebook board - June 23, 2011
- Tech journos: Yahoo isn’t seeking search deal with Facebook - November 19, 2012
- Tech giants oppose entry ban - February 6, 2017
- Facebook board among America’s most powerful (really) - August 28, 2012
- Immigration ban strains Trump relations with Silicon Valley - January 30, 2017
- Computer mogul Michael Dell buys $100 million more in Dell stock - September 10, 2008
- Many will reap fortunes from Facebook IPO - February 2, 2012
- Google, Facebook battle for friends - October 31, 2007
- ExxonMobil’s well-paid directors - September 30, 2007
- Facebook co-founder selling stock - August 22, 2012