OK, we’re probably not going to change the outcome of the presidential election with today’s map.
But we are going to rouse the green-eyed monster.
This is a map of the men actress Diane Keaton has kissed in her long, star-studded career.
(We added a couple after @pvontrapp pointed out the omission. And thanks, too, to actor @StephenCollins, who noted that he got to kiss Keaton in two movies.)
“Here’s the deal with me: I’ve kissed a lot of men on film,” Keaton said in an interview on the “Marilyn Denis Show.”
“I really feel I deserve an award.”
Keaton went on to list the men she had kissed on screen. And then she named the actor she lusts for.
“Here’s the one I want,” she said. “Ryan Gosling. He’s a great actor.”
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Before American Idol, there was the Mickey Mouse Club - December 28, 2010
- Oscar curse dogs leading ladies - March 18, 2010
- Miley Cyrus stars in Nicholas Sparks’ yet-to-be-completed screenplay - September 18, 2008
- He ain’t heavy; he’s Keanu - November 7, 2011
- Nine may star Day-Lewis and stellar support cast - May 20, 2008
- Younger critics replace Ebert and Roeper on ‘At the Movies’ - July 24, 2008
- Muckety mover - Claire Bloom links Hollywood generations - January 30, 2011
- Two degrees from Elizabeth Taylor - March 24, 2011
- The top husband-wife screen couples of all time - June 6, 2013
- Obama names McDonough chief of staff - January 25, 2013