Hardly a sex scandal goes by that doesn’t bring new business to celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred.
This time it’s former porn star Ginger Lee, who tells reporters that Rep. Anthony Weiner encouraged her to lie about their email relationship.
Reuters reports that Lee, accompanied by Allred, said she did not reciprocate his lascivious messages, which often described “his package.”
“I knew I couldn’t lie for him but I did not want to be the one who kicked him under the bus,” Lee said.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Bill Clinton’s (indirect) connections to Petraeus affair - November 21, 2012
- Gloria Allred represents another (possibly) scorned woman - December 6, 2009
- Gloria Allred at the center of another storm - August 11, 2010
- Muck tracker - Allred represents Cain accuser - November 7, 2011
- The widening Petraeus scandal - November 13, 2012
- Jon Stewart has reasons to doubt Weiner rumors - June 1, 2011
- Anthony Weiner and other lewd dudes - June 7, 2011
- Muck tracker - Weiner admits he lied - June 6, 2011
- Bryan Rafanelli, wedding planner to the stars - June 15, 2011
- Before American Idol, there was the Mickey Mouse Club - December 28, 2010