David Rockefeller, the only surviving son of John D. Rockefeller Jr., has raised his family to carry on the Rockefeller tradition of involvement in the arts and philanthropy.
This user-created Muckety map explores the connections made by David Rockefeller and his children. Organizations they are involved in include the Museum of Modern Art, Doctors Without Borders, National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center and Global Development and Environment Institute.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- The Rockefeller dynasty - May 9, 2007
- Just another connection between art and money - January 8, 2012
- Leonard Lauder makes $1B gift to the Metropolitan Museum - April 10, 2013
- Rockefeller departure will end decades-long family run - April 3, 2013
- De Niro leads list of Hollywood actors with most Muckety - April 27, 2013
- Lauder gives $131 million to the Whitney - March 19, 2008
- Obama bundlers join memorial council - March 14, 2013
- Muck tracker - Prince Harry to make first visit to NY - May 13, 2009
- Rocco Landesman extends NEA support to military families - May 25, 2010
- After Tea Party defeat, Grayson moves to Harvard institute - January 8, 2011