Beyond fame and fortune, one of the perks of being a celebuspawn is rubbing elbows with the TV and movie elite at the annual Golden Globe Awards. Miss or Mr. Golden Globe, who hands the golden statues to the winners, is traditionally the son or daughter of a celebrity.
While talent often runs deep in showbiz families, there has been only one Miss Golden Globe who has passed the title on to her daughter. Tippi Hedren’s daughter Melanie Griffith was Miss Golden Globe in 1975. Griffin’s daughter, Dakota Johnson, distributed the awards in 2006.
Last week, it was announced that Rumer Willis will assume the duties of Miss Golden Globe 2008. Willis, famous in her own right for cavorting with Lindsay Lohan, is the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. She’s also the step-daughter of Ashton Kutcher.
Click here to sign up for the Muckety Newsletter
- Love means never having to say you’re poor - July 9, 2008
- Rehabbing and re-rehabbing the rich & drugged - July 21, 2010
- Another happy day for Demi Moore? - November 20, 2011
- Muck tracker - Golden Globe - December 15, 2009
- Acting background helps Ashton Kutcher pick investments - May 27, 2011
- One and a half plus one - May 13, 2011
- Muckety this! Bruce Springsteen to Steven Spielberg to Kelly Ripa - September 1, 2009
- Muckety this! Nicole Richie to Britney Spears - March 22, 2008
- Muckety this! Lindsay Lohan to John F. Kennedy - October 11, 2013
- The bling rings twice - March 13, 2013
This post is tagged with: Ashton Kutcher
, Bruce Willis
, Dakota Johnson
, Demi Moore
, Golden Globes
, Lindsay Lohan
, Melanie Griffith
, Rumer Willis
, Tippi Hedren